- Huntersville, NC, USA
- Full Time
Excellent Benefit Package, Group Health Coverage ,IRA, PTO, Uniform Alowance.
Position Summary: To provide leadership for all phases of the practice's operations, with special emphasis on profit, sales, personnel, administration, compliance, inventory, patient care.
Essential Job Functions:
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Proper handling of customer complaints and dispute resolution.
- Create a buffer between the doctor and staff, and doctor and patients.
- Education/Experience- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent oral and written commubnication skills
- Reasoning Ability-Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills-To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word processing software; Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software;Officemate /Examwriter experince is a plus
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!